12.6V2A lead-acid battery charger
|Description||Product parameters||Features||How To Use||Inquiry Orders|
1. Lead-acid battery charger uses two or three-step charging program (constant current - constant voltage - float) charger is to test current switch lights, and then form a floating battery, to protect the battery to extend its service life.
2. Temperature protection: over-temperature protection with machine and battery temperature protection (within the battery pack temperature sensitive resistor of work)
3. Current Limit: Limiting Device control current error is less than 5%.
4. Light color: red charging, green is full.
5. Short circuit protection: Short circuit protection switching power supply schematic. 2. Parameters 1. Input voltage :90-265V2. Output: 7.2V/14.9V/29.5V/42.5V (battery Nominal voltage: 6V.12V.24V.36V. As noted in the number of connected battery strings to determine the number of) current 500-8000MA) float current of 100mA .